- News and publications
- Events and conferences
- Education and training
1. Confirm your DWG with your employer and agree upon the number of HSRs.
2. Call for nominations and display the nomination in a prominent place. You can use this form.
3. Complete an HSR nomination form and submit it to a person who can oversee the election. (This may be an ANMF Job Representative.)
4. If there is more than one nominee, an election needs to take place. This may be as simple as a show of hands – you can choose your own election process.
5. Notify your facility and ANMF of the elected HSR.
For more assistance, contact your ANMF Industrial Relations Organiser on (03) 9275 9333 or ANMF OHS Unit on (03) 9275 9333.