- News and publications
- Events and conferences
- Education and training
Interested in learning how to successfully transition from EN student to clinical practice?
Attend this conference to find out more about:
• The transition process to clinical practice
• Opportunities available as an EN graduate
• How to write effective resumes and application letters
• The keys to a successful interview
• Your pay and entitlements as an enrolled nurse
• Registration with AHPRA
• Dealing with challenges in your chosen field
All final year enrolled nursing students are encouraged to attend this study day to better understand the transition to clinical practice and the application process.
Questions? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference registration is significantly discounted for ANMF members. To become an ANMF (Vic Branch) member, click here.