The Orthopaedic Nurses Association of Victoria is pleased to announce that registration is open for the Annual Professional Day
FOCUS ON SPINES
Topics to be covered include:
• Spinal injury and the implications for the patient
• The role of bracing in the spinal patient
• Pain management
• Mobilisation of the patient post spinal intervention
• Panel discussion on management of back pain
• Paediatric and Adult spinal conditions and their management
• Cervical Spine injuries –controversies of clearance: Is it really that hard?
Your registration fee includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and 12 months membership to the Orthopaedic Nurses Association of Victoria.
The day concludes with the Annual General meeting and Wine and Cheese –a chance to mingle.
Parking: there is two hour off street parking at the front and rear of ANMF House and secure all-day parking sites in Leicester Street behind ANMF (6.30am-7pm - no credit card facilities) and the Queen Victoria Market (Corner Elizabeth Street and Victoria Streets).