- News and publications
- Events and conferences
- Education and training
For Apple and Android devices
The ANMF Vic Branch Diary App launched in November 2015 with subsequent updates and an android release in 2016. The key features of the App include:
Melbourne-based digital firm Wave Digital designed the ANMF Diary App according to the ANMF's specifications after member requests to move to a digital version of the biennial printed diary. Financial ANMF members can access the full capabilities of the app free from the iTunes App store and the Google Play store, with the dosage calculator available publicly to anyone who wants to download it. Set up a Gmail account.
ANMF Diary App login instructions
To use the Diary App, members need to login using their membership number and ANMF Vic Branch password.
If you have forgotten your password, please visit the Member Portal, click 'Forgot your password?' and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Please note that your password is the same for both the ANMF Diary App login and Member Portal login.
Shift planner instructions:
What to do if the ANMF Diary App does not recognise you as a financial member
Please undertake the following steps:
1. Enter your mobile App Store
2. In the bottom right-hand corner, select 'Updates'.
3. Ensure your version of the app is current (no further updates)
4. Switch your mobile on and off again
5. After your mobile is switched on, enter the ANMF Diary App, select 'Settings', 'Member Details' and then 'Sign Out'
6. Sign back in using your ANMF member details. The App should now recognise you as a financial member and you will have full access to the App features.
If you still experience difficulties using the App after following these steps, please contact the ANMF (Vic Branch).
See the ANMF Diary App disclaimer